• Ages 16 and under.
• Water and boating safety, wildlife and fishing conservation, fundamentals of fishing.
• We teach various tactics of the how/where/why of catching fish.
• First aid certified, life jackets and safety gear provided.
• Proper catch and release.
• Fishing for: rock bass, bass, pike, walleye. (2-4 hrs).
• Everything is supplied.
Our Youth Fishing Program is a wonderful opportunity for kids 16 and under to experience a day on the water learning the proper techniques and safety precautions of chartered fishing tours.
Bill Jenkins, a former OHL hockey player with a wealth of experience in youth programs, has a terrific rapport with young athletes and fish enthusiasts. Bill will guide the kids with expert advice and advanced fishing methods to help build confidence on the water and create a positive approach to the sport.
Safety and conservation are at the forefront of all trips - we take a great deal of pride to ensure the kids have a fun and safe experience.
• You can book daily, weekly, monthly. (Discount for multiple bookings).
• Insurance waiver form signed by parent or guardian is mandatory.
• Morning or early afternoon but special times can be arranged.
• Carleton Place and Arnprior areas (certain locations can be arranged).
• $250 for one | $300 for two | $350 for three.
• Parents can join for an extra 50 dollars per parent.